Election results for Staffordshire Moorlands - Leek South

Staffordshire County Council Elections - Thursday 4th May 2017
Comparison with previous election

 Labour Hold Charlotte Atkins was re-elected with a majority of 18%, a change of 18% from the previous election. A total of 4006 votes were cast, representing a turnout of 36% .

Table of main parties and election candidates retaining deposit
Election CandidatePartyNumber%Status% Change
Charlotte AtkinsLabour220455%Re-elected18%
Gail Karen Lynn LockettConservative146537%Not electedn/a
Other election candidates-see below3378%-2%
Table of other election candidates
Election Candidate Party Number % Outcome
Lee Daniel Jagger Liberal Democrats 182 5% Not elected
Mike Jones The Green Party 155 4% Not elected